Content Development Intern
We are looking for a Content Writing Intern with excellent communication and writing skills to help assist in the editing and creation of original content for the company as well as clients. The ideal candidate will be proficient at developing and editing content that includes blog articles, original website content, client offers, as well as social media campaigns.
In addition, the Content Marketing Intern may also be tasked with identifying and generating new blog article ideas for both the company as well as clients. The Content Marketing Intern should also understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media and how to optimize content for each. Most importantly, the Content Marketing Intern should also be passionate with a willingness to learn about the overall importance effective marketing content has for a successful marketing campaign.
- The intern will get a byline and be able to be credited for his/her articles
- Letter of recommendation at the end of the internship with an option to continue writing
- Interns will also learn how to market and pitch for business opportunities.
- The intern will work remotely at the comfort of their home/location.
- College level education requirement Journalism, Communication, Marketing preferred
- Understanding of social media and SEO and how to optimize content and research new keywords and phrases to drive additional relevant traffic.
- Must be able to deliver the voice of specific copy needs, while maintaining the brand tone for company as well as clients.
- All your information will be kept confidential.
- This position is not remunerated
If interested, please send your CV and sample work to jobs[at]corporates.co.ke